I would like to thank, Stefanie of Hope and Love Radio for giving me this award. It’s always special when a fellow blogger thinks you’re special enough for an award. If you haven’t already done so, please go over to Stefanie’s blog and enjoy the lovely music that she offers. I don’t think I’ve ever heard anything that I didn’t like. Hope and Love Radio is just what it says. It’s filled with music, stories and inspiration.
1) Select the blogs you think deserve the award.
2) Write a blog post and tell us the blogs you have chosen–There are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required, and present the blogs with their award.
3) Include in your blog post a paragraph about why you’d like to be on WordPress’s Freshly Pressed, or a paragraph on why you couldn’t care less about Freshly Pressed.
4) Let the blogs know that you have chosen them.
5) Come over and say hello to the originator of the “The I’m NOT Featured on Freshly Pressed Award” via this link: http://DonCharisma.org/2014/01/01/the-im-not-featured-on-freshly-pressed-award
6) And as a winner of the award — please add a link back to the blog that presented you with this award, and then PROUDLY display the award.
If you ever do get picked for “Freshly Pressed” then take down this award badge and display the official “Freshly Pressed” badge instead.
I would consider it an honor if my blog was picked for the “Freshly Pressed” badge, but that’s not the reason I started my blog or why I write. I write just like many of you with the hope that I can enlighten and make a difference in people’s lives.
I present this award to:
Congratulations to all of you. And fellow bloggers, please go and check out these blogs because I just know you will love them.