I just started blogging last February and a wonderful blogger, “Grandma Says,” nominated me for the “Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award.” I am very honored for this award and thank her so very much. She has a wonderful blog that I so enjoy at: crankycaregiver.wordpress.com . You should all take a trip to her blog, she is informative, funny and very enlightened. I know you will enjoy her blog as much as I do. So, in staying with the rules the best I can, here I go.
I’m supposed to post seven things about myself:
1) I’ve been happily married to the same man for almost 47 years.
2) I love to bake bread, and want to learn about French pastry.
3) I have 2 daughters.
4) I love summer when I can grow some veggies, and my berries are all in bloom.
5) I have 4 grandchildren.
6) I’m a vegetarian
7) I love wildlife and just all of nature.
Here are some sisters that I have been following and I am nominating for the “Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award.” Please go and check out their wonderful blogs:
1) Laur Nicole Hunt, laurnicolehunt.wordpress.com
2) Thoughts on Theatre, thoughtsontheatre.wordpress.com
3) Parenting and Stuff, parentingandstuff.wordpress.com
4) Wildheart, wildheartgirl.com
5) A little Bit of Everything, iamrockwell.wordpress.com
6) Introspection, myschief.wordpress.com
7) It’s a wonderful Life, ellliemaeee.wordpress.com
And sisters, this award is for all of you, and you need to post seven things about yourself and choose seven sisters you want to give the award to. You also need to display the award on your website. I’ve had problems with this, but you are probably more savvy than I am. My award is on a page on my website on the sidebar. I just did a copy and paste from Grandma Says and you can do that from my site as well.